Bunnykill 2 Bunnykill 2

Jestas sentään!

(Next review is in finnish, so not finnish people, don't bother to read.)

Tämähä oli iha uskomattoman hyvä, parempi ku ykskää madness- sarjasta. Aivan omaa luokkaansa. Taas yks syy olla ylpeä suomalaisuudestaan. Tällästä lisää, söpöjä pupuja tappamassa... söpöjä pupuja!

4/5

Mottis responds:

Jeah! Kiitti. Lisää on tulossa...

Story Tag 2b: Blown Away Story Tag 2b: Blown Away

Funny, this time with two big F's

This was something that I've been wating more than anything in Newgrounds, ever. And thw waiting was worth it. This least twice as funny as the first one.

I don't have much else to say about this movie, it was so good. Just keep stuff like this coming!

5/5

Dustball responds:

Wow, thanks! It makes me feel that all the hard work was worth while to hear you say that!

SPIF SPIF

STUPID public information film

First the good things: You created good image of an old film, thanks to the sounds and nicely created black and white graphics. It also had lots of humor...

And now to the bad things: ... but the humor were bounded to the "downstairs" if you know what I mean. Some people might enjoy humor like that(, even I do if there's not too much it), but this entire flash was all about masturbating and that's not good.

Next time less "dirty humor" and more... something else if you want everyone to like your flash. But you can't please everyone.

2/5

What Really Happened... What Really Happened...

Nice!

So... That was interesting, I liked it alot. But was that guy Jesus?

jmcorp responds:

Yeh. The start kinda gives it away

Xunmato trailer Xunmato trailer

"I don't dig trailers"

Well it looked good, but low ratings cose I think trailers are stupid(but that's just my oppinion). I'll hope you'll finish it soon so I can watch it!

It reminded me about Trigun, that guy had similiar sunglases that Vash the Stamped had in Trigun.

Godlimations responds:

I agree, trailers aren't great at all, I didn't expect it to rate high, but anyway, enjoy the finished product, coz its already out under my other submissions :)

FATE: love at first fight FATE: love at first fight

I'll give 3/5

The idea was good and it had style, but the graphics and animating should be better.

Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy Story Tag 2a: Mt. Windy

Funny with a big F.

That was prerhaps the funniest thing in newgrounds, thx for that. You two should make more of these "Story tag" flashes.

gel responds:

Yay! I get an F!

Wink: Insatiable Appetite Wink: Insatiable Appetite

Amazing!

That was great. Great artwork, great idea great everything. I have lot to learn to make my animation good as yours(watch them). Keep it up!

Great Eggscape 2- teaser Great Eggscape 2- teaser

blah... an intro... 1/5

Ok, it was nicely done intro, but it was intro not the movie. I think it's stupid to do intros to flash movies and thatäs why i'm geaving so low points. If it would be the real movie the points would be higher, so I can't wait to see "the real thing"

TheDevilsJoker responds:

Good to hear u cant wait till number 2. Cos frankly that was the point in the teaser. So even though u say what u see. At least its furfilled it purpose.

Stranded I Stranded I

good

I liked it... Keep up the good work.